Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two New Videos Up Today AND Classroom 2.0 Live Meetups!

Amidst all kinds of crisis at school, with major network problems and our internet connectivity knocked out completely yesterday and only just spotty today, I did manage to upload one post to the SLeducation video ning and one to a new site for me, SchoolTube.

The former is a brief SLutorial about how to work the voting station at the Blogger's Hut on ISTE's ISTE Island in Second Life. I manage the Blogger's Hut and I'm working to make it as interactive as possible. The latter is some footage I took during our school's first Theatrelink IVC with Teacher Artist Joe White from the Manhattan Theatre Club. Pick your poison:

1) SLeducation SL video at ning.com
2) USN and Manhattan Theatre Club Theatrelink Session 1

I also want to call attention to friend Steve Hargadon's new online meetups about Classroom 2.0. Go see the schedule of upcoming meetups (using Talkshoe.com and, soon, Elluminate) and drop in on one soon!

So much to learn!

No comments: