Saturday, June 28, 2008

Web 2.0 Smackdown with Vicki Davis at Edubloggercon!

Just *(5 min. ago) finished helping out a fantastic fun session with Vicki Davis (coolcatteacher.com) that allowed volunteers to share out one favorite Web 2.0 tool in no more than 3 minutes. What fun!

Best part is that we archived it. I have to remind myself to get a cam with a tripod mount! I held my Logitech 9000Pro webcam and moved it about for the whole hour as the ustream went out to as many as 59 concurrent offsite viewers over the hour.

The stream we hijacked for this was from EdTechTalk, but the running archive that sorceress Vicki whipped up during that hour is so impressive you simply must view the video at its edubloggercon location, so that you can dip into some of the "speed-dating style" shareshare. What FUN!

1 comment:

Vicki A. Davis said...

That was so much fun! Thank you so much for making the ustream happen. It was a fun session but the best thing was the backchannel(s) and the links that people were sharing. I'm glad we all got to be creative!

I enjoyed meeting you at NECC! Thanks for your flexibility and quick mind!