Sunday, December 21, 2008

Society 3.0, Savor It with your Egg Nog!

Checking out my Diigo weekly shareouts this morning I stumbled on this, and no, it's not the newest thing on the block, issuing from John Moravec from the University of Minnesota and EducationFutures, back in September, but (wow!) it was such a superior and interesting standalone presentation for me that I thunk I'd better share it out further. I can't imagine being there for the real thing, and I hope my path crosses that of Dr. Moravec soon.

BTW thanks to everyone who voted for "Oh! Virtual Learning!," my Second Life blog, which posted in 3rd place in a field of 6 for the "Best Educational Use of a Virtual World" Edublog2008 Award last night. I thank you from the bottom of my holiday heart! And congrats to Discovery Education Network in Second Life and Jokaydia, the two stellar blogs that won out in first and second places, respectively!

1 comment:

John Moravec said...

Thanks for the comments!! I'm hoping to get another version of this out soon...