Thursday, July 22, 2010

Apple Summer Learning Institute in Boston

I'm at the Apple Learning Institute for Teachers for two days of learning for teachers in Boston, MA, at the lovely Colonnade Hotel. I'll try to post here as I go, maybe liveblog it if the arrangement and access seem just right. I'm a PC guy at heart, or at least I am now, and I'm wondering if the experience these two days will "turn" me. We'll see. Most likely, if you're interested, I'll be tweeting and Facebooking and sharing in other ways, so if you're one of my PLN, be on the lookout. 


Let's keep this simple! Here's a Twitter widget based on a search for #basli10, for Boston Apple Summer Learning Institute 2010. I'll try to get that hashtag out and anything posted will show up right here!




and the flickr stream (it will grow until a day or two after the event)

No comments: