Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The scottmerrick Daily!

Hey all. It's in the sidebar, and will remain there, but I want to call attention to the cooltool of the day, Paper.li, where you can set yourself up with your own daily "newspaper," drawn from the (modified or otherwise) posts of the folks you follow on Twitter and your Facebook friends! I like it mainly because it transforms all that for me on a daily basis into a user-friendly compendium. In a way it's just another way to view your twitter feed along with fb, but in another way it's a way to take a solid look at just what you've gotten yourself into in your Personal Learning Network (PLN). How many times can I use the word "way" in a sentence, lol?

Here's what it looks like (today--tommorrow it'll look different!) in the widget for me bloggy. If you haven't already done so, go peruse it for yourself at this link: http://paper.li/scottmerrick!




No comments: