Monday, February 25, 2013

The Wait is OVER! Get "Colin Merrick" Today!

Hey all,

Colin Merrick
Just to share with you, the fantastic music that I've heard grow from acoustic guitar and vocal, to added rich harmonies, to additional electronic and percussive instrumentation, over the course of the last year and become something I listen to at least five times a week, well, it's HERE, the eponymous debut CD from my boy, my son, my Colin.You can listen to it now too! Finally, he's YOUR Colin, too!

If  you give it a listen you'll love it, and all 5 songs just get better with repeated playings. Fantastic production by David Spencer Music (with Colin's help) and beautiful lyrical writing by Colin (with David's help) throughout. The ballad "This Town" features Colin's beautiful sister, Miranda, with spot-on sensitive harmony and a hauntingly lovely cello line by Cara Fox. There are musical treats in every song, certainly enhanced by the final masters by famed Brad Blackwood for Euphonic Masters. Blackwood won a Grammy in 2012 for his engineering work on a chart-blaster Alison Kraus and Union Station single.

I have no favorite song: Each one is my favorite! Give it a listen and a download. We thank you in advance and we say "you're welcome" as well! If you're local and want your own copy, it'll be at Grimey's tomorrow or the next day and I have some on me at the more than fair price of $6 or $10 for 2. If you're not and want a CD, CDBaby has them for $7 and their download is $5. Fb me and we'll work out a time to pick up...


No comments: