Friday, March 13, 2015

Working Outside the Space Outside the Space Outside of the Box--

I just returned home from what I'm calling a "drive-by keynote." I flew out of Nashville early yesterday morning with a short connection in Philadelphia, had dinner with my dear buddy Andy Wheelock in Fredonia, NY, slept two doors down from his lovely home in a beautiful bed and breakfast (Edwards Waterhouse Inn), had breakfast with his two wonderful daughters, rode the 45 minutes with him to West Seneca, delivered my 45 minute keynote, attended Andy's GREAT session "60 Google Apps in 60 minutes," served up a technology-challenged but well attended/received session on 3D Virtual Learning Environments, and flew home, taking a break to enjoy dinner at Wolfgang Puck's in the Chicago airport. I sit here pretty durned pleased that the twitrecord will show (search #outtheboxdw15) the keynote was fun and informative and inspiring and not just for me. Andy streamed it over Google Hangouts, so...

Thanks, NYSCATE and all those dedicated teachers bringing good change to Western NY. It starts with you!

And here's a link to the .pdf version of my presentation.
All the videos included in it can be viewed in the "video" folder at the same link.
Finally, here's my brief share during my noon workshop session with Andrew Wheelock the same day: Enjoy, and Try Something new!

No comments: