Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pleiades wishes

My wishes on falling stars, Pleiades meteor shower, 081315, 0435-0505 hours--‪#‎goodmorning‬

 1. That my daughter and my son be safe and true always to themselves
2. That my wife take care of herself almost as much as she takes care of others
3. That we endure, lovingly, to the end, which is not the end
4. That my brother be safe and healthy
5. That those of my family who have passed over be at peace or in good flux
6. That my godson continue to thrive and to inspire
7. That my brother from another mother be safe and healthy
8. That his family thrive and be safe
9. That our family thrive and be safe
10. That the world embrace my beautiful children for their caring and creative souls
11. That my school forever seek
12. That my colleagues remain friends
13. That our nation find balance
14. That our nation turn its back on hate
15. That the pieces of this most likely final move fall merrily into place
16. That our new home be as much a home as has this one
17. That I create and contribute more and better during the time I have left
18. That those who harbor greed over kindness turn around
19. That Bernie stay safe to lead
20. That commercials for prescription medications be outlawed
21. That news be news and not only diversion
22. That hackers stop hacking
23. That the fish bite
24. That you get what’s coming to you
from http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/08/perseid_meteor_shower_2015_whe.html and very much like what I was seeing from my patio chair in West Nashville

1 comment:

Andrew Wheelock said...

Nicely done!