Tuesday, June 21, 2016

ISTE 2016! On the way Thursday! Free hugs!

I'm so buzzed. I laid out my traveling clothes today so Lee Ann can pare them down tonight for packing. I'm getting in Thursday to Denver, Colorado to spend two weeks at my dear sis- and bro-in-law's beautiful home by Observatory Park, and the first week will be spent with my international peeps, old and young, old and new, innovators and thought leaders one and all. My biggest contribution to this year's ISTE2016 program is one built collaboratively by many people. I am absolutely certain it will be the best Playground ever, and we've been doing these for quite a few years. They've all been good, but this one looks...different. See what I mean here (note--all times are local to Denver, MDT):

More details are available at the session's online document at http://bit.ly/GS-VENpg16. Go see what I mean. Meanwhile, if you are there, find me. If you are not there, visit http://tinyurl.com/isteven in Second Life and at any given time we will be meeting in there as well. Finally, watch for 'Scopes at http://periscope.com/scottmerrick or just @scottmerrick on Periscope.

I'll also be helping out with the Online Learning Network's "Speed Dating, Falling in Love with Online and Blended Learning" event on Monday at 12:45-1:45 in CCC 405. That'll be a blast for sure! Michele Eaton, Doug Renfro, Nathan White and I are going to load your brain up with dynamic and empowering testimony from leaders in the field. Join us for that as well!!!

I can't wait, 'cause...
Yay!

No comments: