I just discovered Sharon Peters' blog, "Musings--Just Learning," a refreshing set of posts from a long time English teacher-turned-consultant for LEARN, an arm of the ministry of education in Quebec, Canada. Having happily added it to my Netvibes rss aggregator, I just wanted to pop out and share it with you. Thanks to twitter pal Durff!
Now to investigate the new Google Presenter. There's always something!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and before I forget it, an NSTA listserv email pointed me to its marvelous "Behind the Books" podcast series. Any educator can benefit from listing, especially if connected to the sciences!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try to Remember
,,,a time in September... With that song playing in the background, welcome to September 2026. Memory is increasingly an interesting topic....
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
H appy Boxing Day. Your 2025 present is the video (embedded here or watch on YouTube), recommended by John Prine in direct quotation by To...
No comments:
Post a Comment