Cold and damp as it is in Nashville this mornin', I'm hoping that some portion of my 5 readers (just kidding--see the Clustrmap in the sidebar!) may be thinking about summer :)
I am offering four one-week workshops this summer, all of which are detailed in the "Web 2.0 for Us" wiki and three of which are still available for booking at your school. At the wiki, I describe the workshops pretty completely, so I won't repeat myself here. Isn't that refreshing?
Cheers!
Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try to Remember
,,,a time in September... With that song playing in the background, welcome to September 2026. Memory is increasingly an interesting topic....
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
H appy Boxing Day. Your 2025 present is the video (embedded here or watch on YouTube), recommended by John Prine in direct quotation by To...
1 comment:
Excuse me...6 readers. Why does everyone forget about me? BTW I am thinking of summer. For one reason, I should be residing in Tennessee by then. I can't wait. I have been away for way too long.
Post a Comment