This is a most interesting NYTimes article about new research centered around the best way(s) to study/learn. It seems the most important think (though certainly not the only important thing) is motivation, something we can almost certainly assume our Virtual Learning kids have from the get-go. Thanks to USN's Justin Karpinos for sharing it and to Lee Ann for passing it along to me!
http://tinyurl.com/24l2wtk is the article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try to Remember
,,,a time in September... With that song playing in the background, welcome to September 2026. Memory is increasingly an interesting topic....
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
G reetings. I have spent a few days worth of review and rewrite on a story I first wrote after a dream in 1986. I published it here a while ...
No comments:
Post a Comment