It was a beautiful day today. I had to get up on the ridge up back of the house and trudge through the carpet of brown leaves and undergrowth, and my trail took me to Wessex Towers, where family lore has it that my grandfather and grandmother were married in a buggy at the top of the hill whereupon Wessex Towers perches. When my grandfather said "I do," the horses spooked and bolted down the hill.
Here are some pics I took along the way:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaaaaaaaand, May
Hi y'all. May 6th here. Up in the morning and dedicated to getting something online for this month so here: Up at 6:30 a.m. after sleep...
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
G reetings. I have spent a few days worth of review and rewrite on a story I first wrote after a dream in 1986. I published it here a while ...
No comments:
Post a Comment