I sent him the picture and he turned it into a stunning statement about bullying. I republish here toward sharing with as broad an audience as possible. Feel free to pass it around...
Monday, March 05, 2012
Social Exclusion
My pal Kevin Jarrett recently asked me for a copy of an image I snapped on the way to NSA with my son Colin last week. BTW, Kevin has an excellent educational blog and Colin will be releasing a 4 original song EP in the next month or so. Both those individuals bear following wherever you may find them.
I sent him the picture and he turned it into a stunning statement about bullying. I republish here toward sharing with as broad an audience as possible. Feel free to pass it around...
I sent him the picture and he turned it into a stunning statement about bullying. I republish here toward sharing with as broad an audience as possible. Feel free to pass it around...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaaaaaaaand, May
Hi y'all. May 6th here. Up in the morning and dedicated to getting something online for this month so here: Up at 6:30 a.m. after sleep...
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
G reetings. I have spent a few days worth of review and rewrite on a story I first wrote after a dream in 1986. I published it here a while ...
No comments:
Post a Comment