I just shared this in Facebook, but realizing some folks don't like that Big Social Brother platform, I want to repost here:
I was really sharing the whole page at http://www.iste.org/connect/special-interest-groups.aspx and my status update went something like, "I don't care if you have to hold a bakesale for the annual membership dues. If you're an educator and you're not an ISTE member you're missing out on the richest connections the profession has to offer. Watch the brief video at this page to see and hear why. You'll likely see some very familiar faces!!!"
Coleen Kimball rocks with:
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try to Remember
,,,a time in September... With that song playing in the background, welcome to September 2026. Memory is increasingly an interesting topic....
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
H appy Boxing Day. Your 2025 present is the video (embedded here or watch on YouTube), recommended by John Prine in direct quotation by To...
No comments:
Post a Comment