Andy and I sat down last week with an inquisitive Second Life Mooc 2017 group to share with them what we do at the International Society for Technology in Education's Virtual Environments Network. It's a lot!
I'm thinking this video will be a nifty resource for our work at ISTE17 this year. Don't satisfy yourself with watching this, though there is a nice tour of our Headquarters in Second Life toward the end). Come by our table in San Antonio or drop into Second Life on Tuesday, June 27, from 12pm to 3:30pm to meet our inworld and in-life colleagues!
Our hour was just shared by the wonderful Nan Zingrone, SL Mooc 2017 administrator, at the Mooc's YouTube presence (Teaching and Learning Online). Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaaaaaaaand, May
Hi y'all. May 6th here. Up in the morning and dedicated to getting something online for this month so here: Up at 6:30 a.m. after sleep...
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
G reetings. I have spent a few days worth of review and rewrite on a story I first wrote after a dream in 1986. I published it here a while ...
No comments:
Post a Comment