| The Nations Nashville "water" |
Just found a neat way to indulge a strange habit of mine! I walk my dog every day and we love to see patterns in our neighborhood. It can take dozens of finds to compile a single montage of a theme, and the first one I've compiled features what I believe the next world war will be fought over. I worked hard on it and sent one to Shutterstock for printing, but the iPhone resolution can't be made high enough to do the montage pixel justice. Just today, I found Jigsaw Planet; and here's the first installment , the pics compiled in Powerpoint and saved as a .jpg. More to come on this blog. I remain in search of a platform that doesn't require that I yield rights to my work, but it's really just a fun hobby at the moment and I'm not really concerned with that at the mo'. I also think that those folks deserve whatever they can earn for creating such a fun and easy to use content creation platform!
Tip: Challenge yourself (or make it easier) by changing the number of pieces with the "Play As" function on the site!
30
No comments:
Post a Comment