Friday, July 18, 2025

To Missoula on Sunday!

 Okay, I'm prepping to fly up north on Sunday for 8 nights in Missoula, Montana, where I'll hunker down in a nice little Air B&B cottage and spend some time with my son Colin. We only have a couple of plans, including his production company's wrestling/rock festival on Friday and the incomparable Sierra Ferrell's concert on Saturday. Otherwise it's loose and a chance for me to completely let down from daily routines and the intense pressures of retirement and play some mandolin scales. All of that is speculative, at the least, and ludicrous, at its most logical. 

I'll post here for a week, a post a day, starting on Sunday night, June 20. We'll see. It's going to be fun...

No comments:

Aaaaaaaaand, May

 Hi y'all. May 6th here. Up in the morning and dedicated to getting something online for this month so here: Up at 6:30 a.m. after sleep...