Thursday, November 06, 2008
Brave New World Wide Web for Teachers!
This is soooooo worth a look. David Truss, a new favorite blogger at David Truss::Pair-a-dimes for Your Thoughts, mounted a video at blip.tv from a powerpoint pressie he had recently done. Up there ^ it is :)
I'll reference this one for a good long time, and I hope you find it valuable. I discovered it, btw, in a posting at my Diigo, which I really don't access as often as I should. It's all about the balance and the time, isn't it? But as Truss exemplifies, if you don't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska, 2026, with Colin!
Wow what a trip! It's the end of the first week of August, coming up on a month since I boarded a plane here in Nashville to fly to Sea...
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
G reetings. I have spent a few days worth of review and rewrite on a story I first wrote after a dream in 1986. I published it here a while ...
No comments:
Post a Comment