John Miller and Cathy Walker shared out their presentation slides, though most of their presentation was interactive and inworld in Second Life. Here's the slides, though, packed with info and resources:
Friday, May 22, 2009
Nursing Education In 3D Leveraging Virtual World
Happy Friday! My partners in educollaboration presented a fine piece of work at the 4th Annual Distinguished Lectureship on Diversity in Nursing: Diversity in a Virtual World, the Transformation of Nursing Education, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ, May 15, 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaaaaaaaand, May
Hi y'all. May 6th here. Up in the morning and dedicated to getting something online for this month so here: Up at 6:30 a.m. after sleep...
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
G reetings. I have spent a few days worth of review and rewrite on a story I first wrote after a dream in 1986. I published it here a while ...
No comments:
Post a Comment