Pal Howie DiBlasi, a vocal proponent for educational change to suit the changing learning styles, needs, and tools of our time, has contributed his own information packed version of the classic "Did You Know" series. While I have some issues with what may be in some subtle ways an underlying jingoism, I think it's a must see for all educators. Food for thought, ya'll, food for thought...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaaaaaaaand, May
Hi y'all. May 6th here. Up in the morning and dedicated to getting something online for this month so here: Up at 6:30 a.m. after sleep...
-
Well, it's there, and done, and regularly updated as new art arrives into the tumultuous "real world". I'm going to post h...
-
G reetings. I have spent a few days worth of review and rewrite on a story I first wrote after a dream in 1986. I published it here a while ...
No comments:
Post a Comment